Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
Ingredients for your Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
- ¼ cup ground oats (or oat flour)
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp almond or coconut milk
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
Directions to cooking your Protein Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients (except chocolate chips) and stir until combined
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Form dough into flattened balls/cookie shape and place on prepared baking sheet. You can coat your hands with flour before handling dough to deal with the stickiness
- Bake cookies 8-10 minutes, or until golden.
For those of you wondering how much protein is in your Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies. It would depend on the protein powder you use. The higher the protein contained in your powder, the higher the protein in your cookies.
If you want to add a fat burning component to these cookies then add a teaspoon of cayenne pepper. The cayenne will help boost your fat loss as well. So not only will you have a protein packed cookie you will also have a cookie that helps burn fat. With those two combinations you will have a snack that is fit for beast. So go ahead try these protein packed chocolate chip protein cookies you will not be disappointed.