I’m sitting here munching on one of the Healthy Chocolate Cheesecake Truffles that I made yesterday and am having trouble concentrating. Yes they are that good. When it comes to healthy desserts this is one of my favorites. This healthy dessert recipe is only 5 ingredients. It is probably one of the easiest to make. They are definitely the hardest to put down. So luckily they are healthy.
Healthy Chocolate Cheesecake Truffles
Cheesecake Truffle Filling:
⚫ 2 cups cashews
⚫ 2 bs honey
⚫ 1/8 tsp salt
⚫ 1/2 cup dark chocolate, melted
⚫ 1/2 tsp salt
1. Soak the cashews in water for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then side aside.
3. Drain the cashews and place in a blender or food process with the honey and salt.
4. Process until smooth, sweetening to taste.
5. Roll the filling into small balls and place on the prepared pan.
6. Freeze for 30 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate for the coating, and allow the chocolate to cool to room temperature.
8. Dip the cheesecake balls in the melted chocolate and return to the pan.
9. Sprinkle with sea salt, if desired, and chill until serving.
10. Store in the refrigerator.
Definitely make this one – it’s sooooo good.