The nice warm weather has made its way here the past couple weeks. With the nice weather, we’ve been enjoying dinner out on the deck. After dinner and getting we have been relaxing and TV. We are quite addicted to catching up on series we miss through out the year.
Last night, I got some popcorn ready before the shows. I added some special toppings and this one turned out incredibly delicious. The whole bowl finished way before the first show ended. I almost stopped to make another bowl, but the show was too gripping and I couldn’t get up.
- ½ bag unflavoured, organic popcorn (about 70g – I used already popped corn, but you can pop your own for a healthier version)
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- A couple handful of nuts (optional)
- Combine peanut butter, cinnamon and honey in a large pot and stir while on low heat until all ingredients are “melted” together
- Remove pot from heat, pour popcorn on top of peanut butter mixture and toss to coat
- Add in nuts (optional)
- Allow to cool slightly and enjoy