Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
These chocolate chip cookies are gluten-free, dairy-free, and paleo. They go really fast in our house. We have had friends sneak a few of these when they’ve been over and they’ve all agreed that these don’t taste like typical “healthy” cookies.
If your are looking for a healthy dessert then these cookies will add a pleasant surprise to that sweet tooth.
They are chewy, moist, and satisfying – perfect for post-workout or grab a few for breakfast if you’re on the go. These Paleo chocolate chip cookies have healthy fats and a bit of protein, so in a pinch, they will keep your stomach from growling till you can have a real breakfast.
If you eat these, they are much better than going without breakfast or chowing down on a sugar-loaded coffee shop muffin. (Still stop to get a coffee in the morning though – these taste great with a cup!) When you enjoy this recipe go to the home page of Healthy Dessert Recipes
and enjoy more.
Ingredients for the Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups almond flour (ground almonds)
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup all natural peanut butter or almond butter (or seed butter)
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ raw cocao nibs (or dark chocolate chips, chopped)
Directions for baking these Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Whisk together egg, oil, nut butter and coconut sugar
- Add in rest of the ingredients
- Fridge dough for about 20 minutes
- Drop round spoonfuls of dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, let cool, then enjoy
Paleo chocolate chip cookies, delicious, and healthy. Why eat just one? Another food to add to your pantry of Paleo edibles. Who says eating the paleo way has to be bland and boring.
If you want even more paleo recipes, click this link, and enjoy over 370 paleo recipes.